Thu, Apr 13|
Chiro Kid - Level 2
6 week interactive workshop led by Dr. Adrienne with each week focusing on a different aspect of your child's growth and development. Good for babies that have shown an interest in crawling. Thursdays, 1x/week for 6 weeks, from April 13 to May 18.
Time & Location
Apr 13, 2023, 12:30 p.m. – 1:15 p.m.
Curated Cradle, 370 Wilson St E Unit 10, Ancaster, ON L9G 2C2, Canada
About the event
Prerequisites: sitting unassisted, crawling, standing assisted
What will we work on?
- Proper cross crawling technique
- Assisted and unassisted standing
- Sit to Crawl, Crawl to kneel, Kneel to stand transitions
- Intro to walking
- Pincer grasp
- Hand-eye coordination
- Touch, taste, smell, sound, sight
- Arts and crafts
- Incorporation of musical instruments
Baby Product Ergonomics:
- Floor Seats
- Jolly Jumpers
- Push walkers